Friday, April 9, 2010

WTF TV Review - The Matty Johns Show

Oh dear if there wasn't enough NRL on TV with the weekly Footy Show on Channel 9, Channel 7 has jumped on the band wagon with a terrible copy cat show, with copy cat Chaser bits and even more diabolical hetro action than you can shot a ping pong ball from a loose pussy at.

I was excited to check this out but it was squashed around about 30 seconds into the show when I noticed Matty Johns had unsightly sweat marks on his shirt, this is TV not bush week mate!

To make matters worse the Eric Grothe, Jr./Fuifui Moimoi music video sketch was just plain embarrassing.

I am surprised this show is in week three as I thought it could have been axed in the opening credits of the first show.

In a nutshell this is terrible television and I think my grand dad would make a much better and far more amusing television show. 1 star.

No comments: