Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Weekend in the City of Churches & all things RAD!

My First few days in the wonderful city of Churches I found myself not being able to escape the large buildings of worship and their loud bells.

I enjoyed my first warm weekend in the Radelaide with a peek a boo around the city and a look into it's fab Rundle Mall and then into the heart of it's seedy side Hindley Street (which Powderfinger did a tune about many years back!).

I also decided to check out the new Iron Man film, creatively titled Iron Man 2 (my review to come soon).

The city itself is so clean and people are so friendly, my two trips on the tram, I have been told where to see the hot chicks in SA strip (rock on) and a nice heavily medicated woman asked me if I had just finished school. I know I am ageing fucking amazingly but a school boy, SHIT!

Continue to follow my BLOG as I will take you all over the Festival State until the end of May and I might even review a few films and give my definitive list of the best albums of 2010 so far.

xoxo Radelaide Boy

No comments: