Saturday, May 15, 2010

You'll love every peice of Adelaide

Well the alarm rang on Thursday morning and it was time to get my shit together and get out to Sydney Domestic Airport.

Again QANTAS (Queer & Nasty Try Another Service) was still leaps and bounds above it's horrid competitors.

Arriving into this city (third in the past 12 months as I do Australia all over), I could just feel the small town mentality. However it was simply beautiful, it is actually a clean city unlike my Sydney home town. What is it about Sydney and it's filthy streets?

Anyway I enjoyed my first two days in a simply divine hotel room which is actually bigger than my Sydney apartment!

To my surprise, on my first Friday in after after work drinks the AFL strong hold city of Adelaide choose to play an old vile Sandra Bullocks movie than have the two massive NRL matches on, a little disappointing but at the same time their was some fabulous viewing on the discovery channel of true crimes, much better than the BoringBelly - The Nothing Mile (as described as like Chances but with worse dialogue - I agree!).

Now onto my first weekend morning where I have nearly walked the entire CBD before 10am and have experienced the vibrant markets, to Rundle Street Mall (which I am just about to spend some cash) and also the seedy end of town Hindley Street, which actually continues straight on from Rundle Street.

Stay tuned for more live and direct updates from the city of churches as I do Australia All Over.

No comments: