Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Film Freak – Animal Kingdome

OMG have we finally got the Aussie feature film of 2010, after a slow (and I mean slow) 5 or so months so far, this film has blown me away completely! You just need to check out the cast, Joel Edgerton, Jackie (she is a DIVA) Weaver, Sullivan Stapleton (From TV’s FAB Satisfaction), Ben Mendelssohn, Luke Ford, Guy Pearce & Dan Wylie WOW!

Now this movie completely shows Underbelly series 3 is one massive heap of cow turd. This inspired by true crime in Melbourne story is awesome, the family dynamics is terrific, the tension created by the music and Jackie Weaver is just sensational. I sat through this film thinking, shit, this is so amazing and after what Wog Boys 2 and I can’t even name other Aussie films this year there has been that few, the AFI’s are all heading to Animal Kingdome.

I rate this film extremely high getting yes 4.75 stars.

No comments: