Wednesday, October 2, 2013

200th Post for 2013


So we are here again in 2013 this is my 200th POST, WOW! So a lot has changed I created a new BLOG Flashing off the Record which is 100% devoted to music. I hope you have been enjoying it as much as I have enjoyed blogging away.

Music is my number one passion closely followed by movies, travel, TV, theatre and any other live performance. So still to come this year more movie reviews, more travel and more into the wonderful world of the arts.

Coming up on Flashing off the Record I have canned my regularly weekly stuff (besides the old school Sunday Countdown) and I have now focused hard on this year's album of the year. Thus far we have four nominations and with a fifth coming very soon! Also this year on Boxing Day the album of the year will be announced and also I will list the 200-101 songs of 2013. I will save the top 100 for a special on Australia Day. So listen up this year has been huge for tunes so from Boxing Day you can catch the 200 biggest tunes of the year.

So happy 200th post for 2013 and holidays here I come.

No comments: