Thursday, October 3, 2013

30 Days til my GAP Year Asia - DAY 1


TV Show 30 - Orange is the New Black

Only a recent show and I thought I would theme this up a bit with Weeds as creator Jenji Kohan created both ace little shows. Orange is the new Black has been one of the most talked about shows of 2013 and has already been renewed for a 2nd outing. Like Wentworth it's a Women's Prison and there is loss of drama but unlike Wentworth this is also really funny. Like Weeds Jenji throws in some real laugh out loud moments.

With a great cast this made for very easy viewing and after 8 seasons and 102 episodes of Weeds it was really time for something new from Jenji.



It's hard to flaw this awesome series and as much as Weeds had some ups and downs I think Orange is the New Black is here to stay and here to stay quality. Let's take a quick peek back at Weeds:



Oh the good times, the bad times. That is it for my TV list. I hope you have enjoyed it, found a new show or two or just rediscovered some TV gold. I will be on the BLOG a bit OS on the old iPad but don't expect too much. I hope to have some images and other random goodness back up once I return to this great Southern Land. Until then, farewell dear reader...

No comments: