Monday, March 8, 2021

Australia, Not so All Over: Wollongong - Part II

This week I am GONG bound! Here is Part I. This time I should have more fun photos and more food talk. Maybe I may even see another movie since I didn't get to the movies over the weekend. More March TV posts coming soon with some big season finales on the way. Servant on Apple TV+ and American Gods both have two more episodes left. Whilst 9-1-1 and the spin off 9-1-1 Lone Star concludes this week for a USA Winter finale.

Also this month, City on a Hill returns on Stan whilst Supergirl and Mayans MC return on Binge.

April/May TV wise is also shaping up to be huge with The Handmaids Tales long awaited fourth season coming, Dynasty returns for a fourth season also. Not to be left out Pose will also return for its third and final season in May.

No comments: