Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Binged 2021 - Cooking With Paris

Changing gears completely from Total Control, NITRAM, it's Cooking With Paris.

American reality cooking show presented by Paris Hilton, landed on Netflix back in August 4. At the time I missed this seriously trashy six episode reality series.

I really could have used this comedic relief during lockdown V.2.0.

Along with Paris you get, Kim Kardashian West, Nikki Glaser, Demi Lovato, Saweetie, Lele Pons & Kathy Hilton + Nicky Hilton Rothschild.


It's camp, over the top, but overall just easy going thirty minute (or less) comedy all in Paris's kitchen.

If you can find another series this trashy this year I would be stunned. If you need a seriously easy binge, this is it. I laughed out loud, I realised money can buy trashy shit, but I am happy just being little old average me. Can afford to eat out as much as I like but can not have edible gold/glitter on all my food.

Oh well.

Cooking With Paris streams now on Netflix.

No comments: