Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Film Freak - Invictus

I was unsure whether this film would be up my back alley as Matt Damon has never been much of a fav but anyhow, this film did in turn work out well for me.

Well that is besides the vile child who sat behind me screaming and being generally vile, luckily his dopey parents realised they were in the wrong film! Thank the lord!

Anyway back to the picture, quiet a good real sorry, Damon & Morgan Freeman were quiet enjoyable as the main players whilst supported by a good cast.

In the end it was a nice feel good kind of film, nice way to end my Friday really after attending a rather bizarre Sydney Fringe Festival launch.

All in all I have talked more about outside issues rather than the film itself, so see it for yourself, I give it 3 almost footy season for 2010 macho stars.

No comments: