Thursday, July 15, 2010

Film Freak - The Runaways

AAAGHHHH Finally a terrific international film for 2010. I am biased though I love a story about the crazy music industry but this film is way more than that!

Dakota Fanning & Kristen Stewart are fantastic, yes Kristen Stewart can act and not like a wet towel as she usually does in the Twilight films.

Dakota is simply terrific as Cherie Currie and Kristen as Joan Jett. Michael Shannon is also FAB as their viloe manager Kim Fowley. So the acting is tops and the music, simply brillant! I loved it, the concert scenes the disco scenes, the who feel of the movie is simply awesome. This is a well thought out and well created film.

There are laughs, extremely sad moments, terrific moments, and the two leads Fanning and Stewart are simply amazing.

I can't say enough great things about this movie.

It rates a massive cherry bomb 5 stars! I think my first ever 5 star movie. I LOVED IT, bring on the DVD!

No comments: