Friday, July 30, 2010

My piece on life on Grindr for the past 2 weeks or so

OMG Grindr is taking over my life, no really it is, the messaging the meeting of new people and the X rated stuff that I will leave out of the BLOG.

Now I have had a magic iPhone for around 8 months now and have been temopted to download Grindr and finally gave in around 2 weeks or so ago.

This has now taken over my nights of chatting to either faceless torsos or guys who have hit me up or I've hit up for a chat or hopefully more.

It took me a little while to meet the first one but after that it was a little like a flood gate.

I have meet a few out for coffees or drinks which always feels a little weird after as I just assume if their is no chemistry there you will never see them again. But you also feel slightly weird meeting someone on a hook up app and then not actually hooking up. It's weird.

The hook ups are also sometimes strange, having clean towels on hand is a definate must and making sure you have a clean set of sheets is also good.

I have found this a much better version of the much outdated Gaydar and other gay sites. It is at times a little too easy to use and way too easy to hook up at the drop of a hat.

I feel for people in relationships where one partner has ginder and the other doesnt and the one is on this non stop "to just meet people". The amount of coupled or even married men has been one point which has amazed me. Never the less this new way of the gays either meeting up for potenial relationships, fuck buddies or just a one off random root is definately something in today's mordern society is really valid.

I find this at times tedious but also at the same time a great and easy way to meet other homosexuals.

Stay tuned I will add more Gindr details soon so stay tuned....

No comments: