Monday, September 20, 2010

Film Freak - The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Okay so before I start this has review, I am already going to say this is definitely in my top 5 movies of the year! It is awesome.

So what happens when a simple story of kidnapping a wealthy man's only child goes pear shaped? Well the Disappearance of Alice Creed is what you get.

This low budget UK film ticks all the boxes. It gets you straight to the point and then delivers more twists and turns then any other film of the year has.

I loved every tense minute of this film, the three actors in this picture were terrific!

I think this movie will get great underground success as word of mouth will definately make this film go places.

If you want a tense thriller with a million and one exciting minutes after only 90 minutes this film is for you.

The Disappearance of Alice Creed rates extremely highly at 4.75 stars, AMAZING!

No comments: