Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Film Freak - Tomorrow When the War Begun

A $20 million Australian film, where, where? Well it's here in Tomorrow when the War Begun. With Home & Away grade actors, a massive budget and a massive book will this movie be hit or shit?

Well the book apparently is one of the most famous pieces of Aussie literature, the acting well let's not go there but it all lies in the production and to me personallt the fantastic Aussie soundtrack, covering Missy Higgins, Temper Trap, Sarah Blasko and Bob Evans to name a few.

The action sequences and moments of tension are done so well you would think this was an American blockbuster movie. The movie flew past at a rapid speed.

I did like it but just hope a sequel is on the cards to tie up the ending.

Overall I must say I love Aussie films so I score this higher cause it's Aussie but if it was American I would have scored it lower, 4 stars.

No comments: