Monday, September 27, 2010

Regurgitator - Welcome to 90's world....

Regurgitator were a favourite band through my high school years and I loved them dearly. They did however really drop off the planet for a while which saddened me greatly as it was like it is totally time to grow up.

Okay so I like the Manning Bar I really do it's close to home which is always a great thing!

Okay so onto the music, Regurgitator played a tight set begininning with the rather rude "I Will Lick Your Asshole". They ran through all the hits from the past albums with a large focus on their biggest album to date "Unit".

It was like a time warp back into 90's world which was totally ace :)

Overall after a late start and a power back hiour or so of Regurgitator it was a night to remember and a night to farewell my youth. Regurgitator rate a solid 4 stars.

No comments: