Thursday, February 24, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - Catfish

I heard a few whispers about thsi film but not too much which was good because the twist in this film is a killer.

You all know I hate the Facebook and this makes Facebook look like it is super easy to steal people's identities and create a world of lies and deception.

I don't know if this was a doco or whether someone though this up, but I loved it either way, it is simple and a great story.

Modern technology is getting way too much and now all I hear is did you see this on Facebook do you do this on Facebook? What ever happened to having a picnic in a park, catching a movie with a friend (where your friend did not check Facebook on there Smart Phone) or meet someone at a pub who you wanted to shag?

Is Facebook killing communication skills and communication in general, in short yes.

Catfish though is FAB, see you or else, get left behind like me and technology, 4 stars!

No comments: