Thursday, February 3, 2011

From MIA to SIA @ Sydney's iconic Enmore Theatre

I have been down with SIA's music for years now and this concert just made me love her more and more, she was simply amazing.

After a rather shaky MIA set as part of the Big Day Out sideshows, I was so much happier with a fun, happening and extremely funny set by SIA at the Enmore.

She performed heaps of her ARIA award and my BLOG's album of the year disc "We are Born" and various other hits.

She brought the house down in her fake encore with "Clap Your Hands" complete with a bubble machine and a pumping crowd.

"Breathe Me", "You've Changed", "Soon We'll be Found" & "The Girl You Lost to Cocaine" were favourites.

I almost wish I went to one of Sydney's Big Day Outs just to see her twice, not that there was anything else really exciting on this years Big Day Out lineup.

SIA was completely amazing as well behind the mic, her stories, her random gifts that she accepted on stage and her interaction with the band just made you embrace the SIA madness. LOVED IT

This concert will go close to my favourite for 2011, it's early in the year but this show flipping rocked, 5 massive bright and sparkling stars for SIA.

No comments: