Friday, February 11, 2011

The future of music is Tim & Jean

So after a night at Home and the Universal Music 2011 showcase I have found out that Tim & Jean are the brightest stars on the musical planet at present and they really are putting Mandurah (WA) on the map.

They played four songs including the fab "Come Around" and "Veronica", they also spun two new tunes which I loved. The boys were so happy to be on stage and played such a nice fun set. Loved it!

Dash & Will meanwhile kicked off the night and boy o boy have they changed their image since I saw them a few years back as an acoustic style duo. They are still talented young chicks but one could not have been too wrong thinking they were a lot like the old Veronicas!

Marvin Priest was next and he was to be kind a little interesting, his back up dancers (the male too) were awesome, but the females were terrible.

Neon Trees finished the night and they were my least favourite, the lead singer seemed bored to be there and really was an interesting indivdual to say the least!

Overall Tim & Jean are one of my favourite new bands, I love them!

Can't wait for their debut in April

No comments: