Friday, March 11, 2011

Ke$ha review 4 U

Okay so realistically I did not that that much about Ke$ha nor a lot of her music, the few songs I heard I kinda liked to pump myself up at the gym, and these were my highlights “Tik Tok” was fantastic, “We R Who We R” was like being at the Mardi Gras and “Take it Off” had people literally taking their clothes off, so much love!

The sound was sonically fantastic during her opening numbers before the first of a couple costume changes. The set was fab also, I have never seen a set used in the Hordern space before and it totally worked. I must say the whole skanky nature of this woman is such an act, though and her stories and nasty talk you almost felt like she was reading a script for a daytime soap. She did however genuinely seem to have a fab time as did her band and amazing back up dancers.

Overall this concert was a perfect pop experience and she now has a mega fan in me, Ke$ha may not be around forever but while she is here I love her sick n nasty, 4 and half stars for a ghetto fabulous show!

No comments: