Thursday, July 28, 2011

A drive by via Houston Texas - the Memories

I love Target USA! Awesome clothes, DVD's, music etc etc!

Target in Houston was awesome and so was our Vietnamese meal we discovered and enjoyed after a crap flight up and losing around 4 hours of our Houston, Texas pit stop.

We also did the Galleria shopping mall which had around 300 or so shops and services. A good centre, I managed to get some more jeans from GAP for just over $10 after tax.

Our breakfast at our great hotel there was a highlight for me muesli with fresh berries mmmmmm derious!

We then got the car ready for our next stop.... where I sit in bed now watching my new favourite program Toddlers and Teiaras, love the drama and the trashy stage moms!

Okay so Houston, Texas was brief but memorable and happy to say I have ticked it off my bucket list.

Night Night all.....

No comments: