Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Road to Texas comes to a Close

After yesterday's epic day of driving from San Antonio to Waco, Texas to check out all the sights of a Texas Wal Mart and oh boy were there some sights! Michelle aka Big Red, I even heard a woman use your line, to friend: "Oh Girrrrrrrrllllll, I'm just too old", MMMMHHHHMMMM

Last night we had Applebees for dinner, bottomless ice tea, I'm totally gonna miss that and some Texas Taco's. Can you believe it when I weighed myself in Houston I actually have lost weight on this holiday. Who would have thought eat shit, walk heaps and be in 40 degree heat and drop 3 kg's! WTF!

So last day here in Dallas, with a few malls to hit and all the major driving behind us. We just have to make our way to Fort Worth Airport and the Qantas check in and we are done. I write this almost final entry on the holiday from the most spacious suite at the Ritz Carlton, Dallas OMG this place is sweet as!

So some holiday facts after 7 major North American cities, 2 well 1 bi-lingual, 7 hotel check in and out's, 4 almost 5 tonight flights, 1 missed flight, 1 massive train ride, 3 major highway drives, countless malls and shops, all the major parks at Disney World, Orlando Florida, countless meals out and glasses of Ice Teas, 2 city Starbucks mugs, a massive bag full of hotel toiletries I have nicked and one hell of a good time the holiday is coming to an end and the Road to Texas is almost complete.

Will update photos etc etc when I return.

Looking forward to heading back into Sydney life and return to the worlds greatest country which is not about to default and lose it's AAA credit rating. And yes some of the United States of America is completely hard up, I guess it's no surprise when the minimum wage is $3.65.

Well that's all folks. Hope if your reading this your fit and well and ready to fill me in with everything Sydney related :)

xo Australia

No comments: