Sunday, July 17, 2011

The last train outta Toronto has now left...

One part of the vacation is now completed and with Toronto just a memory now with some happy snaps to come I have to say I am more than impressed with the life and city that Toronto has on offer. I have fond memories of spending my 29th birthday there at the great 360 resturant at the CN Tower.

After seeing the markets in the older part of Toronto this morning it was time to make way for a train trip of to Montreal to say Bonjour and share some crossiants with the locals.

I can't believe the holiday still has three other major parts to it, with Orlando (Disney World), Miami and various parts and cities of Texas to come.

The highlight of the holiday so far definately has to be getting back onto Canadian soil, smashing some iced Chai lattes at Starbucks, induldging in their food, hitting up the shops and having an amazing meal at the awesome CN Tower in Toronto.

Hope all is well back in Aussie Land

No comments: