Sunday, July 10, 2011

A random birthday celebration and a final countdown to the big two nine

So I am offically on holidays, hence the large number of BLOG entries LOL

And to celebrate me turnign the big 29 it was time to hang out with friends and complete some of my gift registry.

Also I found the lovely Broadway Hotel under Broadway Shops (the internationally renowned and loved local shopping centre for myself) played host to a super random birthday dinner celebration with pokies, free mints and a free hot chocolate machine, sound random much, well it was!

My birthday gift registry is now down to it's final items so get in quick before I have a spreading spree in the states and it's now only 3 sleeps to I board that big nasty Qantas flight to Dallas:

90210 (new edition) season 1
One Tree Hill Series 7
Gossip Girl series 3
The Middle East album - "I Want That You Are Always Happy"
Angry Boys - you can pre order it bitches!

No comments: