Monday, April 9, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - American Reunion (AKA - American Pie: Reunion)

90's world all over again, you hear me, back to the days when Blink 182 were cool, life was easy, iPhones weren't the phones everyone in Australia lived on 24/7. The 90's were ace and so was the American Pie trilogy, now in it's fourth movie and possible set up for future films.

These movies were great and had a great cast, now years on they are all back, some more hard up than others.

The story is simple, the humour vile, the characters so uneasy and amusing. Basically if your looking for an easy to watch fun film over Easter, than this is it. There is some damn awkward ass moments in this picture but I think that's why this franchise works so gosh darn well.

12-15 year olds will love this and then go on to discover the earlier pictures, 15-30 year olds will love the tits and ass jokes and me well I feel like I am 12 and discovering these movies all over again. I can't wait to go out and buy they now and relive all the amazing moments all over again. Oh 90's world, American Reunion rates four big large teenage boobies, hooray for boobies!

No comments: