Monday, May 20, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Snitch


Released all the way back in February in the USA and now here in the land of Australia, the Rock is back on the big screen after Gi-Joe and the soon to be released Fast & the Furious 200, he is definitely everywhere right now.

So down to the point, as I said last night the Rock and Susan Sarandon in the same film, random or good? Well I must say it had it's moments this film, it did take a while to set up this very easy to understand plot and really it could have been edited better to be slightly shorter and more to the point.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it when the action FINALLY kicked in but I must say the start needed a bit more gas.

The Rock and Susan, kind of weird but we all need to make a buck right?

Snitch, it's nothing new but I couldn't help thinking a TV show about cops and lawyers chasing the cartels controlling the drug scene in the USA.

So Snitch it's not going to win any awards but it's easy to watch and for some reason the Rock is easy on the eye, 2.5 Stars.

No comments: