Saturday, April 1, 2017

Good News Month - Santa Clarita Diet - Renewed @ Netflix


Netflix series sSanta Clarita Diet, starring Drew Barrymore has recently been renewed for a second outing, to air in 2018. Not only is this good news heading into the cooler months in Australia as we borrow into our houses, but another nail in the coffin for reality TV.

This week in other news The Biggest Loser will now air weekdays at 1pm. Talk about a shit time slot.

So that's one to drama and zero to reality. That to me is good news.

Yes the first episode didn't grab me but it is a grower and I think that is a skill in itself for a show to start out slow and then grow and grow.



It's April Fools and a big welcome to good news month, where I endeavour to bring you exclusively good news.

In other news, my thoughts are with everyone (including my very own Uncle Harley and Aunty Judy) involved in the QLD & Northern NSW floods and natural disaster.

No comments: