Monday, May 21, 2018

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (season 6), Looks to be the...


Last.

And it's being held till Summer (USA Summer, Aussie Winter) 2019. Not only this, it is believed in early reports the season will be roughly 13 episodes. Last time ABC did this to a show it got canned and banished to Fridays. Currently S.H.I.E.L.D. does air on Fridays and with no day/evening listed for the sixth series to screen, no doubt it will most likely be on Fridays again.

I am only up to the last few episodes of Season 4 and honestly it is an interesting show, it does get better as it goes on, Season 4 is more like 3 mini seasons within one. The Ghost Rider episodes at the start of the season are my favourite so far with the LMD ones a little random and for the final few Agents of Hydra is a little strange.

ABC has cancelled it's only other Marvel series Agent Carter a few seasons ago, and with FOX saying it's fifth and final Gotham time next season, something tells me US networks are starting to cull the long list of DC and Marvel series.

iZombie will also take a bow next season on The CW, however their schedule is jam packed with superheros and gay roles galore.

The action in S.H.I.E.L.D. is one of the best things about the show, making me feel, this is expensive and another reason I feel this will come to an end in 2019.

It's been a fun ride S.H.I.E.L.D. but please go off with a bang and not a whimper like poor old Agent Carter did.

No comments: