Wednesday, October 3, 2018

How to Get Away with Murder Season 5.


Annalise Keating and her gang despite being five seasons in are back at college for yep, Season Five.

Season four seems to be blur for me as I sat there thinking when did that go down? Is he still in it? What is her deal?

Anyway one of Shonda's shows are back, Station 19 is returning next week and I am undecided whether I will give it another go.



Episode one kicked off with a bit of a mystery again with someone dying at Connor and Oliver's wedding.

We are left wondering who's blood is in the snow? He is next to die? Why do people always die around Annalise and are we happy Frank is back onboard?

I was undecided about episode one when I watched it in Bali, but having stayed with the show, I am keen to see where it is headed before it's Christmas/Holiday mid season break.

I wasn't 100% sold on Rake Season Five with episode one, however by two I was hooked. The show still needs a bit of a reboot after the loss of Wes and the introduction of Annalise's long lost son?

This is not Shonda's highest rated drama (Grey's still slays with just under 7 million eyeballs tuning in for episodes one and two) although it is more popular than the latest For The People legal drama on ABC (TV). With Shonda scoring a Netflix recently, will this be the last season of Murder?

I'm not sure? Five seasons, a good run, now Scandal is outta the way, Shonda looks to be making her transition from network TV to streaming. With Shonda escaping ABC (maybe) to streaming the network needs a new heavy hitter. I suggest a Crazy Rich Asian's spin off series to pair with Fresh off the Boat, come on ABC?

No comments: