Friday, October 26, 2018

Movie Matinee Madness - Halloween (2018 film)


The 11th instalment of Halloween is here just in time for Halloween. I first got into this series back in 1998 H20, now in 2018, it's actually a proper sequel to the original film from 1978.

Jamie Lee Curtis fronts the film and takes on Michael Myers head on! Blumhouse Productions continue there hot run with horror films, following surprise horror hit, Happy Death Day and to a lesser degree Truth or Dare, Halloween is going gangbusters at the box office.



Jamie Lee Curtis is terrific, the tension electric and when Michael Myers goes full HAM the movie turns nasty fast!

I enjoyed the film a lot, I enjoyed the storyline and honestly it was a lot better than 20 years ago when I saw H20.

Halloween will likely have a 12th outing in the near distant future after it's success and I for one will be there buying a ticket.

Halloween it's next Wednesday but you can see this right now! 3.5 Stars.

No comments: