Saturday, December 29, 2018

Movie Matinee Madness - Vice


Okay straight up, Vice is an OUTSTANDING film, period.

Christian Bale is phenomenal as Dick Cheney, he has gained weight, shaved his head and learnt from a medical professional how to have a heartache, on the scale of one I have a sore chest to call 9-1-FUCKING-1.

Yes Vice is the film of the holiday season, although I am yet to experience Aquaman which I really hope to in the next few days.



Vice has a strong cast, a relevant subject matter and a tale about a man I am now 100% appalled by.

Amy Adams, Steve Carell, Sam Rockwell, Lily Rabe and Alison Pill all add to Bale's greatness in this bleak tale of US history in the Bush years. Rockwell as Bush actually doesn't look so bad as the man behind all the madness appears to have been his Vice, good name for the film by the way. Veep is already taken!

This movie stays with you and if I was an American I would 100% be a Democrat voter, so to see a Republican be a monster is nothing I didn't already know, look at Mike Pence, Ted Cruz or that Orange thing America has as their fearful leader.

America is going through some rough shit, so is Australia if I am frank 22 Thai Baht to the Aussie dollar What The Actual Fuck.

This is a great film, so see it, racists and Trump voters will hate it, Obama lovers will love it, so really the world will still be divided after this film and this film will also divide audiences.

I posted my best of the list too early as this would have somewhere been in it, 5 Stars, really great work Adam McKay, YASS.

No comments: