Wednesday, August 21, 2019

(Not at the) Cinema Slut #2019 - Isn't It Romantic


I expected NOTHING when I selected Isn't It Romantic on a recent Qantas flight, however I was happy Netflix and Qantas did a deal to get this on their Inflight Entertainment.



Rebel Wilson stars across from Liam Hemsworth, Adam DeVine, Priyanka Chopra and Betty Gilpin. It's a great little cast and has some magical musical moments.

Rebel did Rebel whilst Liam, Adam and Priyanka really played along with the whole anti rom com vibe.

I did even on my flight laugh out loud, want to sing along and honestly I think my Netflix at home must be stuffed as this never got recommended to me. Side note The Last Summer (KJ Apa and dreamy The Chi cast member Jacob Latimore) was as a Netflix produced film, which was truly shocking.

Isn't It Romantic is a fun little watch, if you have a spare 90 minutes give it a go, give The Last Summer a miss though, it's nowhere as fun as this little rom com romp.

No comments: