Monday, August 12, 2019

Tomorrow, Mexico


Loving travelling around North America but tomorrow it's a tour down south past the border to Mexico. I am so excited to head to unexplored territory for me, I have already been to San Fran before, lived in Vancouver however Denver has been new and a beautiful spot to stop off.

Yesterday we went to the happiest city in America (apparently) Boulder and boy was it beautiful, with a long pedestrian mall, mountains in the background and street performers everywhere the city was vibrant and delightful.

I even saw my first real life person wearing a Make America Great Again hat. Still not sure if the meaning is America was shit before now it's going to get better? Well by the amount of homeless people around and folks on very low minimum wage, I don't know how many American's right now think they are winning.

Enough of that, so I alway promise holiday photos and never deliver, so here goes. 2019 surely has been my year of travel, domestically and abroad. From Bali to Hawaii, Melbourne to the Rock, it's been amazing. Enjoy.



No comments: