Friday, February 28, 2020

Box Office Flop or Blockbuster 2020? - The Invisible Man


OMG Blumhouse has done it, they avoided three bombs in a row! Following Black Christmas and the woeful Fantasy Island, The Invisible Man is a certified Box Office Blockbuster for 2020!



I saw this opening night in Australia last night as this weekend I am away, serious FOMO set in for me.

Elizabeth Moss is so outstanding in this role. She largely plays Offred escaping a much more fancy home in Gilead.

The tension, the jump scares, everything is amazing in this film. It builds so much tension at times, whilst the opening scene is pure gold.

I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this film in comparison to recent features like Fantasy Island.

This is a must see on the big screen in a traditional theatre. It's honestly a good old fashioned epic thriller. For me Leigh Whannell has directed pure gold right here.

Don't wait to see this, go this weekend to celebrate the long, horrid summer ending in Australia!

4.5 Stars, GREAT!

No comments: