Monday, February 10, 2020

#SUMMER-BINGE-FEST - Stranger Things, Season Three


Okay I'm behind, I get it, however Stranger Things is one of those shows I watch out of trying to fit in. Sort of like when Game of Thrones was on. You missed out a lot in office talk when Game of Thrones final season was on and you were not up to date.

However for me this has been the most interesting season of the cult show. Maybe because of Bobby in those lifeguard shorts? Who knows.



100% Stranger Things is honestly one of Netflix's biggest weapons. With Disney+ this week going all HAM with their 2020 line up, Netflix needs shows like Stranger things to hold subscribers.

The Mandalorian is due to return in October whilst The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is heading to our screens in August. Yes it's a big 2020 on Disney, not to mention their subscriber base is already at close to 27 million!

OK so back to my latest binge, Stranger Things season three. Thanks to God, I was happy to do fuck all this weekend due to the rain. I did however do Sprint (Les Mills HIIT program) Friday night and Saturday morning, so I did my exercise bit.

The eight episode third season has been up since July, 2019 and it's been on my mind to watch, however there is just so much out there to watch right now, so much!

The second season was released all the way back in October 2017, so who knows when the already renewed fourth season will landed. My guess, not 2020.

So Eleven, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will, Max, Nancy, Jonathan, Steve and Winona fucking Ryder are back!

If you like sci-fi, if you like 80's music and fashion, then go hard this is a heap of fun. I found this season super easy to binge. On a rainy weekend there is nothing better than to put up your feet, get into your Netflix list and smash.

Until next time (whenever that is) Stranger Things, it's been real.

No comments: