Saturday, February 8, 2020

Box Office Flop or Blockbuster 2020? - Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)


Wow I have neglected this blog this week huh, no posts since last Sunday! Shit! What a week, however when I need some downtime, when it's raining and I am almost up to date with all my TV, it's time to head to the cinema.

Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) is the latest Margot Robbie film. Man is she on a roll or what, however is Birds of Prey a Box Office Flop or Blockbuster?

My thoughts, blockbuster!



Following the 2016 Suicide Squad film, Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn is back!

Along with Quinn, Huntress, Black Canary & Renee Montoya take on Black Mask played by Ewan McGregor.

Also Ella Jay Basco as Cassandra Cain steals a number of scenes she appears in, whilst Ali Wong has a rather small role.

The film was loads of fun, plus the soundtrack is all killer! Halsey, Doja Cat, K. Flay and an all girl line up feature in the brilliant film.

The action sequences are fast, fun and totally over the top!

Can we please get a sequel? Yes I actually want more of this superhero series! Is a sequel is on the way for Suicide Squad which will include Robbie.

So get out there right now (if in Sydney, what else is there to do in the rain) and see this.

I enjoyed this, 3.5 Stars.

No comments: