Friday, November 27, 2020

COVID-Cinema 2020 - All My Life

Get your tissues ready, like seriously. I cried for the entire last thirty minutes of this film. Not just the ending, no just one scene, for thirty minutes straight.

Tears, snot, sound effects, luckily there was only one other lady in the cinema. It was not my finest moment.


However All My Life, will go down in 2020 as one of my favourite films. Predictable, all done before, yes and yes, but my gosh it hit me in the feels.

Jessica Rothe & Harry Shum Jr. are beautiful as Jennifer “Jenn” Carter & Solomon Chau. Shum Jr. deserves more leading man roles. He is handsome AF whilst really going from true love to true heartbreak.

If like me you need a good cry pre the holiday season, All My Life is totally for you. 4 Stars, despite being totally emotional.

No comments: