Sunday, April 20, 2008

One more Joke for the week

THE BEST "DEAR JOHN" LETTER EVER

A young girl on a years training course in South Africa recently received a"Dear John" letter from her boyfriend back home.

It read as follows:

Dear Mary,I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great.

I must admit I have cheated on you twice since you've been goneand it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the pictureof me I sent to you.

Love, John

Mary, with hurt feelings,asked her colleagues for any snapshots they couldspare of their boyfriends, brothers, ex-boyfriends, uncles, cousins, etc.In addition to the picture of John, Mary included all the other pictures ofthe handsome men she had collected from her buddies.There were 57 photos in that envelope . . . . along with this note:

Dear John,I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the f**k you are. Please take your picture from the pile and send the rest back to me.

Take care,
Mary

No comments: