Thursday, January 21, 2010

Film Freak - It's Complicated

Now a bit of a rant, I thought I would totally hate this movie and when I entered the cinemaplex to see a see of grey haired women sitting there with their knitting needles out and hearing aids ready to be switched up full ball.

However this movie was a real shock Meryl was FAB! Her house in the movie, workplace and everywhere she was was just simply lush! I find myself feeling increasingly old!

The story was cute and Meryl and Alec had great chemistry, I love the fact that I only need their first names as I am a top notch film reviewers.

Anyway all and all this film dealt with loneliness, romance with old people and family values. All good themes and morals to approach in 2010.

I did enjoy this film and all the different relationships explored during it's rather long but average running time.

Overall an enjoyable film experience.

3 and a half warm fuzzy stars

No comments: