Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Real Sydney to Hobart

To bring in 2010 I decided a trip to see my real map of Tassie was in order and let's say I did it with style.

With flying the one and only airline in this fine brown land "Qantas" (or as a friend refers to it as Queer and Nasty Try Another Service LOL), can't deal with the other budget ones.

I landed in the tranquil land to have the most informative history lesson on one of Australia's most picturesque spots.

I got into the very hip and happening town to be told from the taxi man "it's 7 day trading in TAS" well I'm be damned as 90% of the places was in lock down.

I retired to my hotel after exploring the town and seeing the wondering Taste Tasmania food expo on the water. I also saw the marvelous Sydney to Hobart yachts.

I could feel myself really enjoying this space and stay tuned as my visit will be updated soon.....

No comments: