Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Film Freak - The Social Network

Okay so everyone who knows me knows I hate the shit out of Facebook. Now this movie continued to drive my hatred towards this non-social networking tool. Social networking to me involves people actually being social and not sitting in a dark room stalking former class mates or lovers or potential lovers.

I find the whole Facebook thing just plain weird and something I am really happy to not be part of, I love blogging bitch!

So this movie is all it's cracked up to be, it's fantastic, Justin Timberlake finally has a good acting role. The plot and lay out of the film are simply amazing, the court proceedings are interesting and the end of the film leave you thinking is this guy just a massive wanker or is he actually a genius. A lot of people argue with me and say Facebook will be huge forever, well newsflash it won't be everything has an expiry.

The Social Network, is great and a great insight into one of today's most popular fads. I can't see Facebook being huge in 5 years and maybe this film will be totally redundant after Facebook falls on it's butt. Still it's great now while the book of faces has a big following.

4 stars for the Social Network.

No comments: