Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paper Scissors "Lung Sum" Single Launch

Isn't it amazing when you find a venue right near your house that you have never been to? And in the city of Sydney where there are venues everywhere it is quiet nice to find one right near your place that you can check out live music.

Now I did arrive to this gig just as the Paper Scissors had broken into their hit "We Don't Walk" which for me was when I first started taking notice of them.

Their new single "Lung Sum" is a moody affair and some of their other tracks followed this moody feel.

I enjoyed the tracks I caught and the room had a nice uni atomsphere which made me feel a little old.

Overall I think the Paper Scissors can grow into a good little band and with more touring and hopefully more radio exposure these guys could make a real go of it, I am just waiting to hear their next "We Don't Walk". 3 Stars.

No comments: