Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thailand Trip #2 - Bangkok & Phuket

So yes I did Thailand a second time this month and I must say I do love this country, it's culture and it's people.

I did find my second time around was more action packed as I got to fly on the FAB Ari Asia to and from Phuket which was amazing. Bangkok is also one of the most action packed places I have ever been to and the shopping was simply out of this world! I loved it!

Phuket also had so much to offer, Karon Beach where I stayed had a beautiful beach, lovely people and the most amazing resort, The Old Phuket Resort was just beautiful, the rooms were fitted with their own private jacuzzi and a nice outside shower, also a nice big bath for a long legged freak like myself.

I am still recovering from all the walking around the massive night markets and paying only $3 for t-shirts and paying $1 for a pair of socks LOL

Until my next holiday this past holiday will go down as my favourite holiday of all time.

No comments: