Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - Footloose - 2011 Remake {Preview}

Okay I have never seen the original and I don't have the whole attitude of you can't touch that film! So I got in early and saw a preview screening and one of my personal pet hates is not seeing the start to a film and I did miss the start of this so I was off to a rocky start....

However the film's dance scenes and camp music really sucked me in. It was a great relief to see a movie in 2011 which really made me smile and laugh, note to self re: some good one liners.

The lead Kenny Wormald is great and he shines on the screen, however the female lead really blows, literally.

Can I say overall this film is not going to win awards, a lot of the original fans are gonna hate and let's face it MTV are behind it so you know.

Okay I can't mark this down at all except missing the start which wasn't the movies fault.

No comments: