Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reviews, for Wed 7 Sep 2011

Okay the free OOVIE today for me was Battle: Los Angeles, and I can honestly say it was a lame as hell action film with decent action scenes but very little enjoyable about it.

Then the new ABC Wednesday prime time comedy "At Home with Julia", well with a low preferred prime minister rating right now this might not be the best time for a comedy making fun of her.

In the end I never laughed but thought how weird this was to be on the ABC funded by the government and making a complete koje of our PM. Also why was Julia made out to be a horny middle aged woman, to me I don't see her and think sex, I think how hard it would be to be so disliked.

Overall I found this a little bit lacking after the decent Wednesday night viewing in months pasted and also before the glourious Movie Show with the lovely David & Margaret.

Okay so Battle: Los Angeles was crap and I hate to say so was At Home with Julia.

Bring on some good TV I say, coming soon like early October is Dexter - season Six, Glee series 3 launches in September as does the 8th and final Desperate Housewives season. Also renewed recently the Big C, season three coming next year, hooray!

No comments: