Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The fog never stops in the wet Blue Moutains

Well after a great weekend away in the lovely Blue Mountains I start the very quick countdown to going Bonkers in Honkers! Yes I believe it's only 46 days! I can't hardly wait and I will blog away as I did in the states so look out!

Okay so the Blue Mountains, highlights:

Katoomba - Loved old Scenic World it made Disney World in Orlando look amateur hour, LOL and not, no it was fun, shame for all the mist and bad weather. Food wise loved the Twelve Tribes run, Common Ground Cafe, also the art deco restaurant Avalon.

Leura - The Indian restaurant Tamarind was just lovely in the mall, the shops left a bit to be desired, so expensive for such old fashioned home wares in the Mall.

The Edge cinema I think it falls into Katoomba, very good cinema and cheap prices before the $2 hike next week, what a rip off! Film review up next too by the way.

Also the hotel/studio apartment we stayed in The Falls at Wentworth Falls thanks Rash for the heads up on this place!

Overall the Blue Mountains was lovely despite the fog and the rain, why is it every time I decide to venture out on the M4 it pisses down with rain, I think it's a sign that I need to stay out of the West.

No comments: