Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and a an album of the year

Merry Christmas Internet and all the best for 2012, 2012 is going to be a much different year for me with a career change on the cards or possible overseas ventures, so I look to 2012 with new hopes and dreams and I will totally keep y'all in the loop of what travel, and excitement is headed my way.

Onto music, my 2nd BLOG album of the year will be announced and up on the this page tomorrow, also the 101 best songs of 2011 as selected by me will also appear up here.

So stay tuned for more summer music lists, more movie reviews, maybe some snap shots from 2011 and the new year in TV looks great, new True Blood (June), new Dexter (September), new Californication (Jan 2012 - I think) and more Glee & Desperate Housewives.

So if your driving don't be a dickhead, if your wanting some extra Christmas cheer, I have the below, all the best and Happy Christmas Internet!

No comments: