Sunday, December 11, 2011

Parramatta Westfield, Burwood Westfield, Saigon Sunday

I'm multicultural mother fucker!

So to celebrate two week's till the big day (the day the fat old dude slides down a chimney) and then the big one, I'll post my album of the year and the biggest 101 songs of the year (in my mind). So to get us ready here are five songs from that list in no particular order (call it a preview):











Now the full 101 list will be posted in a couple of weeks, but here is another Summer music list, the top 20 male artists of 2011 in my mind:

20 - Dallas Green
19 - Cee-Lo Green
18 - Bon Iver (Aka Justin Vernon)
17 - Benny Benassi
16 - David Guetta
15 - Aloe Blacc
14 - Martin Solveig
13 - Illy
12 - Lupe Fiasco
11 - Skrillex
10 - Kele
9 - Ed Sheeran
8 - Pete Murray
7 - Drapht
6 - Example
5 - 360
4 - Calvin Harris
3 - Jay Z
2 - Kanye West
1 - Goyte

Next week for you, the Ladies of the year, will be featured on the BLOG.

No comments: