Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Ride on the 470 bus in Sydney = a fun time for all


Oh dear Sydney buses and public transport in general have a bad wrap and today was my turn to have a crack at Sydney buses, and did I see anything racial or generally ugly? Well no, it was weird I saw couples kissing before they spilt before they headed in different directions for hump day at work, I saw some serious iPhone gaming action and basically general day to day shit?

So where are these racists and why are they hitting out at people who bombed this fine brown land (apparently Adelaide & Melbourne were bombed - weird huh I never learnt that in history class) who now have the hide to ride our Sydney buses. So is this racism isolated to the 470 buses or are all Sydney people a bit on the racist side? I personally find racism fucking unattractive and basically I have from time to time heard comments and found myself tut tut tutting away like a mad person on George Street asking for a dollar. Basically what I saw this morning is what I as a little old fella from inner city Sydney would love to see all the time.

Happy travellers in shitty weather on their way to a job they probally don't like but have a massive mortgage and therefore probally have two jobs they dislike. Concluding tonight's rant before a light hearted movie review on this BLOG tomorrow I just want us all to get along hey (like the Guy Sebastain song), we are all worm feed at the end of the day, so you know if someone eats with chop sticks and not a knife and fork they probally didn't try and bomb Adelaide years ago and if someone speaks in a different language on public transport, embrace it if we were all the same this place would totally suck.

So next time your on the 470 bus just smile at your neighbour, just chill and think if someone did come by boat here you the "so called Australia's" great grandparents or distant relatives probally did too, therefore the whole boat people argument is a bit old, sorry Tony Abbott I know you like to refer to people as boat people but frankly I wish you, Julie Bishop and Ms Christine Pyne would get on a boat on a one way trip out of here.

No comments: