Sunday, April 28, 2013

Super Producer Part Three


So on my other little BLOG Flashing off the Record tomorrow, my little series Super Producers will continue. Who will it be? Last time around it was FLUME and the first round was CALVIN HARRIS so who have we got coming tomorrow, I will give you a clue, he is behind one of this year's best party albums with loads of guests.

And tonight a brand new countdown across on Flashing off the Record, will Daft Punk and Pharrell's powerhouse to continue to keep Calvin Harris (former Super Producer) away from number one? Find out tonight later and a Super Producer tomorrow.

And speaking of Super Producers, my second entry and Australian Album of 2012 is on tomorrow night @ the Hordern, and yes I will be there enjoying FLUME after Viet class, so tune in for a review soon.

Until then enjoy the warm Sunday.

No comments: