Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday TV Update


So it's heating up on The Following with only two more episodes on the way, so sad, no Kevin Bacon soon. So here is a quick little preview at the 2nd last episode which I am oh so pumped for (something about a Cult, I don't know, weird):



Bates Motel is also heating up as we are halfway through the first season (it's already been renewed for a second):



I haven't had a chance to check out Da Vinci's Demon's but it is definitely getting a fair share of attention, if your keen have a look below:



Looks a bit random for me. Now to some of the last Aussie drama's on the way. Underbelly is coming back and let's see if it follows the same formula as the last 3 series:



Other than Underbelly Australia really has limited home grown drama, at least decent drama, Packed to the Rafters and Winners & Losers don't count. They bore me to no end and Offspring, Asher Keddie has done better work in the past.

Glee had a super powerful episode last week and really got a lot of Americans talking, shame their is no movement on the out of control guns in that country.

So without a fifth series lined this episode could be one of the last, please FOX throw Glee a life line:



Unfortunately one of my filler shows "Cult" just became too much of a poor man's "The Following and has vanished from the US TV Guide, sad because once you have already watched multiple episodes you just want to get the job done.

I am most pumped for the return on the Big C:Hereafter (I am currently re watching season one - SO GOOD!) I am about to but new tissues as this is going to break my heart fare welling this gem of a show:



So with the cooler months approaching, I have given you hours of enjoyment to look at. Until tomorrow and beyond, give Flashing off the Record a look it's Throwback Thursday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The OBD 2007 software package interface is incredibly perfectly structured.
Relying on your scanner, you could have to electric power it on, or it might self-activate.


Here is my web page :: obd2 scanner