Friday, August 8, 2014

Australia is now run by a complete pack of lunatics


Aside from Malcolm Turnbull of course, this is just the latest in a government who will soon be less popular than the final few horror years of John Howard in power.

Even Andrew Bolt seems to be getting irritated and that's saying something. However he does remain a vile human being when you wake up to this on a Friday morning. People I know who have immigrated here have some of the most motivated parents and these people too are also some of the most motivated folk I know. It upsets me the way this country is headed to small minded and uneducated Australia. I am a proud Australian, love Australian music, film, TV and culture but don't like the negative rubbish the media (mainstream) push.

I believe in we at the end of the day are all worm feed, whether we are black, Asian, white, male, female, gay, straight, a doctor, a homeless youth, there is one thing we all have in common we all pass away and everything is history.

But enough of this, it's Friday and it's the start of the weekend and I intend to get my Park Run on, have a look at this great idea. This is what I am talking about volunteering, getting out among people and staying active, nice.

Also something nice is a silly film, this hits the cinemas next month y'all:

No comments: